Texas Journal is a powerful advocate for the United States as founded. We believe in empowering and supporting our citizens. We support America First and are proponents of actions that place current United States Citizens’ needs above the needs of others.
Here’s a very brief personal biography.
My name is: Dave Zenker
- I’m a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- I Hold Both a Bachelors and Masters in Accountancy
- I’ve taught the same as an Adjunct Professor at two Universities.
- I’m a Published Author (Not Just the Internet)
- I’ve been working in accounting/finance for over 30 years.
- I’m very active in my Church.
- I served 6 years in the US Marines – Honorably Discharged – Staff Sergeant
- One child, adopted in 2003
- I’m a Certified SCUBA Diver (NAUI)
- I’m a Private Pilot
- I’ve run in the Pike’s Peak Marathon 14 times.
Please support us or work with us.
To Support Texas Journal: Please Click Here.
Let Us Help Fund You: Please Click Here